In this episode, we continue our conversation with John Clarke, focusing on his forthcoming book, The Battle for Britain: Crises, Conflicts and the Conjuncture, and:
- why there’s still something new and important left to say about Brexit
- what conjunctural analysis is, and why it matters
- the value of thinking about what seem like “national” issues (e.g., Brexit) as transnational and cross-cultural phenomena
You might also want to look at:
- John has graciously shared a copy of the book’s introduction
- when John’s press has a webpage ready for the book, we’ll link to it here.